Sunday 10 January 2016

Two New 'Batman v Superman' TV Spots Revealed

Two New 'Batman v Superman' TV Spots Revealed

Get Ready For the Main Event!

By Alex Burns



Warner Bros. pictures have revealed two new TV spots for 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' and you can check both clips in the video players below. I can't believe how quickly this film is rocking up and it's crazy to think I'll be booking tickets sometime next month, this is a dream come true to see these two iconic heroes on screen together so let's hope it lives up to expectations!






After the third trailer reveal I'm going cold turkey on the movie as there is simply too much being revealed for me. Director Zack Snyder has come out and said there's more surprises to come but really the trailers and promotions are out of his control in some respects. Like Star Wars last year this is a period of anticipation that will be over before you know it, I want to make the most of it as Batman is just my absolute top interest. I'll share all updates on 'BvS' here of course but there's no way I'm watching any more footage!

'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' stars Ben Affleck as Batman/Bruce Wayne, Henry Cavill as Superman/Clark Kent and is set for release March 25th 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment