Thursday 4 June 2015

'Guardians of The Galaxy 2' Script Made Chris Pratt Cry - Starlord Gets Emotional

'Guardians of The Galaxy 2' Script Made Chris Pratt Cry

Starlord Gets Emotional

By Alex Burns

 


'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Director James Gunn has recently finished up the first draft of his script for the highly anticipated Marvel Sci-Fi sequel “Phew. After 48 days straight without a day off, the the first draft of #‎GotG2 is done. I’m sorry to all my friends and family who I have ignored,” He said.

Gunn is certainly happy enough with his work to pass it around the cast as Chris Pratt has revealed he's read a copy. The actor was promoting his upcoming film, 'Jurassic World' and spoke freely about his reaction to the first draft. Check out his comments below and watch the Digital Spy video for the full segment.

“I know some of the songs that are going to be on Awesome Mix 2,” he said. “All I can tell you, because I obviously, I’m not allowed to tell anybody anything, nor would I want to, because it would be a little bit like telling a kid what’s under the tree before Christmas morning. I would encourage people not to poke holes in the paper and peek. Allow yourself the Christmas morning. Don’t ruin it. I will say that his pitch and his idea legitimately put tears in my eyes. It is so good, it’s so good. And I cannot wait to get started on it and I cannot wait for people to see what he’s going to pull off with the second movie. It’s so, so big and so good. From what I understand, they were like, heard it at Marvel and they said nothing. They’re like, “perfect.” There was no micromanaging of the idea, they just love it so much they didn’t even have a note for it. It’s going to be remarkable. “



'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' features returning cast members, Chris Pratt, Zoe Salanda, Dave Baustista and the voices of Bradley Cooper as Rocket Raccoon and Vin Diesel as Groot, the film is set for release May 5th 2017. Remember, for everything Superhero, keep it locked here at Cape and Cowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment